Our guiding principles govern everything we do at Potentia Academy:
- Every student has the right to reach his or her full learning potential.
- Every student should be challenged to reach that full learning potential by teachers and parents.
- Every student’s education plan should meet their individual learning needs.
- The goal of education should not be the mere accumulation of facts, but to inculcate the ability to think for oneself, communicate effectively with others, contribute to society in which one lives, and lead productive, independent lives.
- An excellent education is based on the time-tested principles of the human experience, not recent, unproven fads and trends.
- Every student deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Every student deserves a physically and emotionally safe learning environment.